- Bedding Industry, Automobile Upholstery, Erosion Control
- White(Golden Brown) and Brown
- Hydraulically Compressed & Tightly Strapped Bale
- 180 – 200 bales/40ft. HQ Container (Approximately 20MT)
- 48 x 30 x 18 inch
- Hydroponics, Agriculture, Horticulture, Floriculture
- 30 x 30 x 15 cm, 20 x 10 x 5 cm, 100 x 15 x 3 cms
- Hydraulically Compressed & Palletised and Non-Palletised
- Usage Growing medium/Potting soil for commercial farming
- Weight 5 Kg (+/- 3%), 650 gm (+/- 3%), 2.5 Kg (+/- 3%)
- Automobile Upholstery, Mattresses, Erosion Control, Shipping
- Colour Brown
- 650 Bundles/40 ft. HQ Container (19 MT) 15 MT Per Taurus
- Packing Tightly Strapped Bale
- Fibre Length 100 mm - 200 mm
"We discovered a new world of services under coir business and it is a rewarding experience doing business with SMS Exporters. They adhere strictly to their commitments. We wish for a long term relationship with them…"
SMS Exports started business as coconut suppliers and coconut fibre years back with a vision to provide
the local community an opportunity of gainful employment. Based in the coconut growing belt at Pollachi, in Tamilnadu, India. SMS Exports have their own coconut farms and modern agricultural techniques are adapted for better turn out.
The infrastructure for conversion of coconut fibre into coir products is comprehensive and trained
employees man the work stations. The management come from affluent agricultural background and
is a enterprising lot. As one of the leading coconut exporters the company has adequate factory space,
storage areas, standby power, transport, and is well connected to air ports and sea ports within easy
SMS Exports today are the leading coconut suppliers and coir products manufacturers and export their
eco coir products to various global destinations. The coconut fibre is converted into yarn and ropes,
which go into the making of door mats, floor mats, mattresses and seating systems. These coir products
are eco friendly and pose no health hazards to the user.
As coconut suppliers of repute, the company achieved milestones and became one amongst the leading
coconut exporters, by virtue of excellent quality products and services. Over the years other products
were added such as coco peat, coconut based charcoal, activated carbon, and fibre related products.
Taking into account long term business relationships and customer care the company provides training
to all its employees periodically and implements up gradations in the manufacturing process with
modern trends. Timely delivery and excellent service bring in a lot of repeat orders from the existing
clients and the customer base keeps growing.
SMS Exports is synonymous for its coconut and coconut products and is setting new trends in the global
markets with its unbeatable price, priceless quality, efficient services and timely supplies which are the
hallmarks of the leading coconut exporters.